Day 2 - 30 September 2020
General Manager | GoDirect™ Trade (powered by Honeywell)
10:30AM - Day 2
Changing the game for aerospace
- A look into how Honeywell is streamlining the aerospace industry.
- Real-life use cases; using blockchain to finally go paper-free.
- Exploring the key challenges faced in deployment & examining strategies for overcoming hurdles.
Vice President, Cannabis Strategy & Pharmacy
Shoppers Drug Mart
10:50AM - Day 2
Shaping the Future of Medical Cannabis through Transparency & Product Validation
- Pharmacy Through the Ages
- Master registration & blockchain-secured traceability ecosystem
- The future – Collectively raising the bar for medical cannabis
Global CEO of RRMine & General Manager of IPFS Business Development
SuperB Grace LTD | XnMatrix
11:10AM - Day 2
Blockchain goes global; Pushing for transformation
- Exploring why blockchain has and will become transformative.
- The transformation process.
- How do we get there? A look at the next 2 years.
Mariana Gomez de la Villa
Program Director Distributed Ledger Technology
11:30AM - Day 2
Technology utopianism: A look into the Future of Blockchain
- Identifying the pace of technology innovation.
- A look at what blockchain has achieved in the world of finance.
- Predictions on where we might be in 5-years.
11:50AM - Day 2
A new decentralized open financial system
- Where are we now?
- Using a trustless stablecoin system to create a more open, borderless, and transparent world.
- What will the new world look like?
Managing change, minimizing disruption & preparing for scalability – From POC stage
- How do we make the most of transformational change?
- Management of the transition is key to implementing a successful blockchain project.
- A look into best practice on how to manage change, whilst pushing for your technology revolution.
Vice President and Head, TCS Financial Solutions
Tata Consultancy Services
12:30PM - Day 2
Presentation: The bumpy ride to blockchain adoption; Setting up a blockchain pilot
- What does it take to move the needle from pilots to production?
- Connecting and setting up blockchain ecosystems
Lunch and Speed Networking on Virtual Event Tool
Live Panel: Moving into the next phase – Blockchain in action
- Experts showcase their successful and unsuccessful blockchain pilots.
- Lessons learned from significant proofs-of-concept.
- Examining real-world examples of blockchain projects demonstrating tangible progress.
- Exploring how to determine if your experiment was a success.
Live webinar panel
Dr Maher Chebbo
Chair of the Digital Energy Transition for Europe (Initiative European Commission)
Former GE Digital | European Commission
02:50PM - Day 2
Unleashing the potential of Blockchain in the energy industry
- What problems have blockchain technologies already solved in the energy sector?
- Collaboration between the big providers on the big innovation drive.
- Implementation; moving blockchains from private to public.
- Looking ahead; when can we realistically hope to see widespread adoption?
Dr. Naseem Naqvi
President & Principal Fellow
The British Blockchain Association
03:10PM - Day 2
Blockchain for Enterprise: Using Scientific Evidence to your “Unfair Advantage”
- Findings and recommendations of CEBB’s global study of blockchain companies
03:30PM - Day 2
DT Circle: The leading Big Data and Blockchain-powered social networking solution
- The DT Circle is a world able to offer its users tools to interact, communicate, learn and make purchases.