5 questions with Henry Liu, Advisor & ANO of Factom Protocol
- Could you define what your job role details and your day to day routine?
I serve as one of the key members of the Authority Node Operators (ANOs) on the Factom Protocol and I advise the protocol on marketing and growth and execute on its behave at times.
- How is your organisation applying blockchain?
Factom Protocol has had 4 contracts with Department of Homeland Security in the US, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for Polio Vaccine management and most recently with Equator which manages over 20% of the mortgage backed security transactions.
We make the world more honest by allowing organizations to easily validate and trust any data without costly, manual human auditors.
- What were the biggest challenges in using this technology?
In the past custom solutions were built for projects. Now companies are able to use a SaaS model that Factom inc. offers to secure the data on the Factom Protocol more easily.
- What can we expect from company in the next 12 months?
More enterprise adoption.
- What can we expect from blockchain in the next 12 months?
Lots of hard work and building the infrastructure for the world to massively adopt the new technology in the next few years.
- What are you most looking forward to at the show?
Traditional companies that are interested in making their companies more efficient by embracing open-source and utilizing the latest blockchain technologies.