Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition announces expert speakers
Blockchain Expo North America, will be returning to Silicon Valley on the 28-29 November 2018. An opportunity to hear from thought provoking content within Blockchain for Enterprises, Blockchain Platforms & Strategies, Cryptocurrency and Financial Services, Blockchain Technical Workshops, Blockchain for Business, Blockchain Technologies, Developing Blockchain Applications and Innovations & Investors Zone.
Blockchain Expo has been embraced by the blockchain community with notable experts and leading organisations joining the conference agenda. The conference will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet with over 8,000 + like-minded individuals, 400+ exhibitors such as IBM, SAP, Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, in a series of networking opportunities. The Blockchain Expo will also allow you to ask questions to the events 250+ thought leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- Hernando De Soto, Institute for Liberty and Democracy – ILD, President
- Nick Szabo, Founder of Smart contracts, CEO of Global Financial Access, Computer Scientist
- Karan Motwani, Manager Application Development, Starbucks
- Sherry Li, General Electric, Digital Product Leader
- Paul Breslow, Open Innovation, EDF
- Paul Brigner, Director of Technology Policy, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Michael Lira, Senior Project Manager, The Walt Disney Company
- Evan Lee, Chief Technology Officer, Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General
- Sebastien Henot, Business Innovation, Renault
- Dr John Henry Clippinger, Executive Director & CEO | Co-Founder | Advisor, ID3 | TokenMaster | Atonomi + more
- Mahesh Sahasranaman, Principal Architect, UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- David Stevens, VP, Innovation and Distribution, Munich Re Canada
- Amer Hussain, Vice President -Integrated Supply Chain, Coca-Cola
- Chris Ballinger, CFO and Head of Mobility Services, Toyota Research Institute
- Craig DeWitt, Director of Product, Ripple
- Ravindra Bandaru, Director – Enterprise Risk Governance and Compliance Initiatives, Bank of America
- Ron Resnick, Executive Director, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Vincent Doumeizel, Vice President Food & Sustainability, Lloyd’s Register
The 2019 World Series has been announced to take place in London, Amsterdam and North America. The Blockchain Expo Global will be hosted in Olympia Grand London, 25-26th April and Blockchain Expo Europe will take place at RAI, Amsterdam on 19-20th June 2019.
Further information on the Blockchain Europe North America can be found here: https://blockchain-expo.com/northamerica/