Blockchain Amsterdam Conference; Expert speakers
Blockchain conference, Blockchain Expo, will be holding the Europe conference in RAI, Amsterdam 27-28 June 2018. An opportunity to hear from thought provoking content within blockchain for enterprises, ICO and cryptofinance, transforming financial services, developing blockchain applications and blockchain technologies.
The conference will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet with over 10,000 like-minded individuals, 250+ exhibitors such as IBM, Stratis, My Shield, XcelTrip and Bitfury in a series of networking opportunities. The Blockchain Expo will also allow you to ask questions to the events 200+ thought leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- John McClean, VP Global Blockchain Labs Engagement, Industry Platform at IBM
- Dermot O’Gorman, CEO at WWF
- Kapil Dhar, Lead Digital Business Architect and Analyst at Lloyd’s Banking Group
- Carlos Kuchkovsky, CTO at BBVA
- Jeremy Millar, Founding board member at Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Vincent Doumeizel, Vice President Food and Sustainability at Lloyd’s Register
- Thomas Power, Board member at 9 Spokes
- Richard Kastelein, Founder and Publisher at Blockchain News
- Richard Crook, Head of Emerging Technology at The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Sandra Alfonso Cagigas, Head of Digital Market Transformation, Endesa S.A. Grupo Enel
Early Bird tickets end 14th May. Buy now!
Blockchain Expo Europe will also be hosting the inaugural blockchain awards, The Blocks during the first evening, 27th June 2018. An opportunity for everyone involved and interested in blockchain technologies to assemble together and celebrate ‘excellence’ in blockchain, during a fun filled evening. You can enter the awards for free here. Entry deadline ends Friday 4th May.