Blockchain Conference Berlin confirms Deloitte and PwC to join line-up on 1-2 June
This release has been updated to correct confirmed speakers.
Blockchain Expo Europe is delighted to announce the addition of Deloitte and PwC to the line-up for the Berlin event on 1-2 June 2017.
The event, which takes place at the Estrel Congress Center, will see Deloitte and PwC speaking on the Blockchain for Industry conference track.
Deloitte has published several reports and articles on the rise and expected impact of blockchain, naming it as one of its eight tech trends for 2017 and noting that blockchain is “changing our digital landscape… it will change the way consumers interact with each other, and the way in which traditional digital services are provided across all industries globally,” while PwC has said it sees “enormous potential” for blockchain in financial services.
“These latest additions to our speaker line-up emphasise the increasing importance of blockchain technologies in a variety of use cases, as well as noting its implications to reach a much wider community,” said Ian Johnson, event director, Blockchain Expo. “We are delighted to feature the expertise of Deloitte and PwC for our event attendees.”
Other confirmed speakers for the Berlin event include:
- Dr. Thomas Schönfeld, Director, Financial Services Advisory, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Benoit Abeloos, Policy Officer, ICT Innovation, European Commission
- Stefan Thomas, CTO, Ripple
- Khalid Aziz, Head of Commercial Management, Nokia
- Leon Zuicchini, Data Science Strategy, Airbus
- Achim Jedelsky, Head of Processes/IT, Daimler Real Estate
- Jesus del Valle, Deputy Director. Head, M&S IT Intrapreneurship & Innovation, Bayer
- Dirk Vollmann, Head of Customer Onboarding, BMW Group
- Sönke Bartling, Senior Scientist, dkfz – German Cancer Research Center
- Jacob Bejoy, Head of Group Treasury Operations, BPO & Technology, Deutsche Post DHL
- Bruce Pon, Founder/CEO, BigchainDB
- Francois Sonnet, Co-founder, Solarcoin
- Alex von Frankenberg, Managing Director, High-Tech Gründerfonds GmbH
The last Blockchain Expo, held in London in January this year, exceeded all expectations with in excess of 50 exhibitors and 1500 attendees, with speakers from Hitachi, Microsoft, HSBC, Innovate UK and Nordea Bank setting the precedent.
Registration for the event is free with advanced rates on Gold passes currently available. For more information, please visit www.blockchain-expo.com/europe