First Speakers Announced for Blockchain Expo Europe in Berlin this June
Blockchain Expo is delighted to be back in June, with our first show in Germany!
Blockchain Expo Europe arrives in Berlin on 1-2 June, offering free registration for the exhibition with over 50 exhibitors to network with. Following on from January’s successful Blockchain Expo in London, which attracted over 1500 people, the Berlin show looks to build on this success.
Blockchain Expo Europe – Estrel, Berlin, 1-2 June 2017 – www.blockchain-expo.com/europe
The program for Berlin has been updated, with the Blockchain for Industry track playing host to more case studies and examples of the impact blockchain is having on transforming healthcare, music, real estate and banking industries, to mention but a few. The Blockchain Technologies stage will again showcase some of the most innovative start-ups, as well as featuring investment fund holder panels and more.
Featured speakers for Berlin 2017 include:
- Achim Jedelsky, Head of Processes/IT, Daimler Real Estate
- Jesus del Valle, Deputy Director. Head, M&S IT Intrapreneurship & Innovation, Bayer
- Dirk Vollmann, Head of Customer Onboarding, BMW Group
- Sönke Bartling, Senior Scientist, dkfz – German Cancer Research Center
- Jacob Bejoy, Head of Group Treasury Operations, BPO & Technology, Deutsche Post DHL
- Bruce Pon, Founder/CEO, BigchainDB
- Francois Sonnet, Co-founder, Solarcoin
- Alex von Frankenberg, Managing Director, High-Tech Gründerfonds GmbH
The first edition of Blockchain Expo Europe will feature more than 20 sessions and 60+ speakers, exploring the blockchain environment across industry, as well as networking opportunities to build partnerships in the blockchain space. The event is co-hosted with IoT Tech Expo and AI Expo, with more than 5,000 attendees and 180+ exhibitors across the two shows, covering a variety of subjects in the ecosystems of internet of things and artificial intelligence.
Early-bird rates are now available until 31st March, saving up to €300! Free Expo passes for the exhibition and Blockchain Technologies track are also available: Register here